Avoid the Consequences of Unkempt Factory Uniforms to Your Workforce through KSM’s Exclusive Dry Cleaning
Working all day in a factory is a sure recipe for uniforms marinated in sweat. And sweat attracts microorganisms like bacteria.
I’m sure we don’t have to explain what bacteria can do to any living human being.
So do your workers a favor and get professionals to do the job. Our dry cleaning methods are perfected over decades of experience.
We’ll help you fight the possible spread of infection by adding antimicrobial solvents and disinfecting methods to sterilize each material. And we do this without harming the material or making it smell like factory chemicals.
We’re No Stranger to Factory Uniforms
KSM Dry Cleaners have been in the dry cleaning business for 43 years, and we’re no stranger to dry cleaning the uniforms of factory owners and workers.
We keenly inspect each factory uniform’s material, usage, and condition to understand how often they need to be cleaned. Then, we’ll know what combination of solvent and sterilizing agents to use to efficiently kill bacteria on each uniform without damaging the material.
We’re thorough and careful with what we do with factory uniforms, because we know you want an organized, professional, and efficient setup. More important, we know you want us to get it right—clean, cozy, free of bacteria and smelling vividly fresh.
How it Works
- Gather – Gather all items for dry cleaning for us to pick up
- Inspect – We inspect every factory uniform
- Prepare – We separate and prepare each item for dry cleaning
- Clean – We’ll first remove any stains then wash, dry clean, and hand finish
- Re-Inspect – With a keen eye, we inspect your items again before packaging
- Package – We deliver everything on time along with fresh smiles
- Fulfill – Give fabrics and garments that are clean, smells fresh and are neatly folded
Value That’s Worth Every Penny
Unlike other dry cleaning companies, we provide value beyond what you pay us. And the more dry cleaning you send our way, the better our contract deal becomes.
We even provide you with an open contract to show you our confidence in our services. It’s the confidence of a dry cleaner that can give you value that’s worth every penny.